T1-27 : THRILLER PROJECT 2008/9

Thursday 23 October 2008

Cristina's (:

I think we have worked really well on editing our shots on rough cut. We have made some good effects to our shots, that fits well with our sequence. For example, the 'cross dissolve' effect we used with a couple of shots that linked well together. The effect that changes speed and darkness, has worked particularly well. For example, we have a shot of my eye that we have made faster so my eye is flickering. Also, we have made the shot darker, to create a suspicious effect to our thriller sequence. Filming my eye was quite difficult to keep a straight face, which explains why my eye is slightly closed at times. But, when editing the shot, we realized that this worked quite well anyway with the effect we are trying to create. Overall, i feel that the speed of our shots has worked really well, because it creates tension and suspicion to our sequence, which was the effect we wanted.

I was quite pleased with a shot i filmed by myself. This one was a sort of birds eye shot, as i stood on a surface high up to film the shot directly facing down. Taking part in the shots, was quite enjoyable. Especially when typing and cutting out letters from magazines/newspapers for our title to come together.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

T1-27 : THRILLER PROJECT 2008/9