T1-27 : THRILLER PROJECT 2008/9

Wednesday 15 October 2008

aiko's

When I took the camcorder out I had to do a couple of shots that were in different places such as cambridge town which involved public vehicles and the public, this was difficult because it started raining meaning I could not shoot the scene for the good of the burrowed cam corder. The other place I had to shoot at was at my house as I had the props that I needed. This was a success! My shooting at my own home was a succes because not only I had the props my uncle was happy to prticipate and be the mystery stalker of our thriller opening, as we did not have to see his face.
However, it could've been better if I had a much older looking table but apart from that what I had in mind I got to do. The scenes that I have shot may look confusing as the mystery guy was reading a book, I thought that this was a good idea because it gives the character more personality and it makes it more realistic so that its not all the same, like the guy works in the day time as a 'stalker' then at night at a certain time he reads a book. My favourite bit of the shots that i have made are the lighting, you can't see the mystery guy and you can only see the book and everything else is dark.
Moving on to the other shots I have done, I struggled shooting the digital clock as I was thinking of the numbers to be in red LED light, and the one I had at home was a circle clock that had the digits in black which didn't show in the dark, also I wanted it the clock to say the time on an hour but my one you have to push the green button for it to speak out. Although it wasn't a success I still shot that bit, also the street outside my house at night with some of the lamp post on as if the guy was looking out his window. To understand the shots I have made you will have to watch untraceable which is about people watching this guy kill people over the net and the more people watched the more he'd kill, and this guy was a real nutcase as you can tell but the fact was that he lived in a normal house, in a normal village.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

T1-27 : THRILLER PROJECT 2008/9